Saturday, July 2, 2011

To blog or not to blog...

Apparently I'm not much of a blogger.  Do I have things to say?  Of course I do, but do I think about typing them out?  Not so much.  I am considering flushing the whole idea of blogging, but somehow I haven't actually thrown in the towel. Part of my problem is that I am totally unfocused in this moment of time.  I do a little of this, then a little of that - nothing blogworthy.   I'd put up some photos but I stashed away the cord that goes from my camera to the computer when we were getting ready for the wedding reception (that was in April!) and I haven't been moved to hunt for it yet.  I am also thinking about looking for my ipod.  I stuffed into something for my trip to Idaho but I can't remember where. My motivation to find things is obviously missing also.
I have finished a bee-oo-ti-ful lace shawl (imagine something filmy, orangey/rusty, and lacy) and have ben knitting on another shawl.  I have been making a quilt for Grover to use on the napping couch.  I finished the 20 leaf squares.  I did them last weekend.  I still need to trim them and then add the sashing, the borders, then get batting and add the backing.  I can the hand-sew the edging.  I also have to do a bit of embroidery on it.  We won't be able to use it until it gets cold again because it is flannel.

This summer I plan to teach Natalie to sew with a machine and to knit.  I plan to do a lot of babysitting while Sarah goes to the last month of medical appointments before having the new baby.  There is a month to go.

That's about it.  Thanks for watching.

1 comment: